Britbet Betting Operators
A new betting company launched in summer 2018. We are a partnership set up by the majority of British racecourses in order to provide betting to racecourse customers and other racing enthusiasts.
Role duties for a Betting Operator on a raceday;
- You will use the betting machines to take bets from customers (training provided on system)
- You will pay out winning bets for customers who show a winning ticket
- Provide excellent customer service to racegoers
- Cash handling and cashing up at the end of each raceday
- Possibly dealing with difficult customer issues and if unable to provide support, be confident to ask your manager for help
- Explaining bet types to customers (training provided)
Raceday and Non-Raceday Catering and Banqueting Services
These are carried out by York Racecourse Hospitality, a joint venture between York Racecourse and CGC Events Limited.
For part time positions in food, bar services, back of house and event management contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2876387.