Important update regarding the cancellation of the May, June and July 2020 racedays, valid as at 9:30am on Tuesday 26th May.
With much regret, all eleven racedays scheduled for May, June and July 2020 have now been cancelled as part of the national response to the Coronavirus pandemic. This also affects the earlier reciprocal dates.Though this is disappointing news for Annual Badgeholders and all at York Racecourse, public health must be the priority.
Thank you for the support as Annual Badgeholders at this challenging time for racing as both a sport and major employer.
As the situation for the wider Summer still remains unclear, currently it is our intention to make a pro rata credit on 2021 subscriptions, that reflects the cancellation of racedays.
In line with Government advice, the York Racecourse Offices are currently closed, so we thank Members of the scheme for their patience and understanding.
Please note that some Junior and special Badges were still due for posting at the time when "lockdown" closed the Office. The same would apply for most recent renewals. These will be distributed before they are needed.
For a copy of the email update sent to all registered addresses on Tuesday 26th May click here.
We look forward to welcoming Annual Badgeholders, as well as the horses and their connections, as soon as it is advised as safe to do so.
For now, we wish everyone the very best of health.
In a typical year, Annual Badgeholders receive the following benefits –
• 18 days of high quality flat racing action including the Dante and Ebor Festivals with 30 black type races
• Use of the exclusive Nunthorpe Suite with its unrivalled view over the finish, full cash bar, cash buffet, tote betting and toilets
• Use of the VIP Lawn Bar near the new Weighing Room
• Use of premier car park D
• Complimentary racecard every day
• Rebate of £40 when booking the Ebor, Voltigeur,The Parade Ring Restaurants or a Box Package; please note this will be passed only to the person who paid for the original booking. Junior Annual Badgeholders will qualify for a £15 rebate on the same basis. All rebates settled after the raceday.
- Annual Badgeholders opting to use the Tailor Made Box Badge Option, will be provided with free access to that box.
• Discount of £5 for the Melrose Club Lounge and Premier Racing Lounge, as well as discount of badge price.
• A family member can join you in the Nunthorpe Suite on Family Sunday for just £13.00, a 50% discount on the daily County Stand badge rate
• Invitation to our Annual Badgeholder event
• Invitation to the Ebor Preview Evening
• reciprocal racedays
• Reciprocal admission to Yorkshire County Cricket Club
• Complimentary weekday access to Living North Fairs - LIVE Spring (20 March 2020) & Christmas (12 & 13 November 2020)
• Earn Rewards4Racing loyalty points on online subscriptions
To apply to become an Annual Badgeholder please contact Debbie Shirt - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01904 683936.