Thank you for the continuing support as Annual Badgeholders at this challenging time for racing as both a sport and major employer.
Please click here for the message sent to all Annual Badgeholders in December 2020.
In line with current Government regulations, the Office is working at reduced capacity, though some of the team have access to email and main phone messages, remotely.
We are looking forward to brighter times and to sharing the action with you, in the hoped for better circumstances of May 2021.
For now, we continue to wish everyone the very best of health.
In a typical year, Annual Badgeholders receive the following benefits –
• 18 days of high quality flat racing action including the Dante and Ebor Festivals with 30 black type races
• Use of the exclusive Nunthorpe Suite with its unrivalled view over the finish, full cash bar, cash buffet, tote betting and toilets
• Use of the VIP Lawn Bar near the new Weighing Room
• Use of premier car park D
• Complimentary racecard every day
• Rebate of £40 when booking the Ebor, Voltigeur,The Parade Ring Restaurants or a Box Package; please note this will be passed only to the person who paid for the original booking. Junior Annual Badgeholders will qualify for a £15 rebate on the same basis. All rebates settled after the raceday.
- Annual Badgeholders opting to use the Tailor Made Box Badge Option, will be provided with free access to that box.
• Discount of £5 for the Melrose Club Lounge and Premier Racing Lounge, as well as discount of badge price.
• A family member can join you in the Nunthorpe Suite on Family Sunday for just £13.00, a 50% discount on the daily County Stand badge rate
• Invitation to our Annual Badgeholder event
• Invitation to the Ebor Preview Evening
• reciprocal racedays
• Reciprocal admission to Yorkshire County Cricket Club
• Complimentary weekday access to Living North Fairs in spring and autumn.
• Earn Rewards4Racing loyalty points on online subscriptions
To apply to become an Annual Badgeholder please contact Debbie Shirt - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01904 683936. (Please note these contacts will be monitored remotely during any period of national or local lockdown, though your patience is much appreciated.)