Thank you for the continuing support as Annual Badgeholders
In a typical year, Annual Badgeholders receive the following benefits –
• 18 days of high quality flat racing action including the Dante and Ebor Festivals with 30 black type races
• Use of the exclusive Nunthorpe Suite with its unrivalled view over the finish, full cash bar, cash buffet, tote betting and toilets*
• Use of the VIP Lawn Bar near the new Weighing Room*
• Use of premier car park D
• Complimentary racecard every day
• Rebate of £40 when booking direct with the racecourse for any of the following; the Ebor, Voltigeur, The Parade Ring Restaurant or a Box Package; please note this will be refunded only to the person who paid for the original booking. Junior Annual Badgeholders will qualify for a £15 rebate on the same basis. All rebates settled after the raceday.*
- Authorisation form must be completed on the raceday and handed in. Download the form here.
- Annual Badgeholders booking a box on a Tailor Made option, will be provided with free access to that box.*
• Discount of £5 for the Melrose Club Lounge and Premier Racing Lounge, as well as discount of badge price.*
• A family member can join you in the Nunthorpe Suite on May Spring Sunday & Family Sunday for a 50% discount on the daily County Stand badge rate
• Invitation to our Annual Badgeholder event
• Invitation to the Ebor Preview Evening on Tuesday 16 August, more information will become available nearer to the time
• Reciprocal racedays*
• Reciprocal admission to Yorkshire County Cricket Club*
• Complimentary weekday access to Living North Fairs in spring and autumn.
• Earn Rewards4Racing loyalty points on online subscriptions
*Discounts will be capped at the value of an Annual Badge in any given year.
To apply to become an Annual Badgeholder please contact Debbie Shirt - [email protected] or 01904 683936.