Thank you for the continuing support as Annual Badgeholders.
In a typical year, Annual Badgeholders receive the following benefits –
• 17 days of high quality flat racing action including the Dante and Ebor Festivals with 30 black type races
• Use of the exclusive Nunthorpe Suite with its unrivalled view over the finish, full cash bar, cash buffet, tote betting and toilets*
• Use of the VIP Lawn Bar near the new Weighing Room*
• Use of premier car park D
• Complimentary racecard every day
• Rebate of £40 when booking direct with the racecourse for any of the following; the Ebor, Voltigeur, The Parade Ring Restaurant or a Box Package; please note this will be refunded only to the person who paid for the original booking. Junior Annual Badgeholders will qualify for a £15 rebate on the same basis. All rebates settled after the raceday.*
- Authorisation form must be completed on the raceday and handed in. Download the form here.
- Annual Badgeholders booking a box on a Tailor Made option, will be provided with free access to that box.*
• Discount of £5 for the Melrose Club Lounge and Premier Racing Lounge, as well as discount of badge price, please call the office to book over the phone and receive the discount, please note the discount does not apply to Junior Annual Badgeholders.*
• A family member can join you in the Nunthorpe Suite on Family Sunday for a 50% discount on the daily County Stand badge rate
• Invitation to our Annual Badgeholder event
• Invitation to the Ebor Preview Evening on Tuesday 20 August, more information will become available nearer to the time
• Reciprocal racedays*
• Reciprocal admission to Yorkshire County Cricket Club*
• Complimentary weekday access to Living North Fairs in spring and autumn.
• Earn Rewards4Racing loyalty points on online subscriptions
*Discounts will be capped at the value of an Annual Badge in any given year.
To apply to become an Annual Badgeholder please contact Debbie Shirt - [email protected] or 01904 683936.