This page was updated at 11am on Monday 20 September.
Thank you for the continuing support as Annual Badgeholders at this challenging time for racing as both a sport and major employer.
It was our pleasure to welcome back so many of you on Saturday 22 May and again in June and for the John Smith's meeting.
Wider Government advice and best practice, as applicable at the time of the racedays will be followed, as required.
To respect the elite sport provision that has allowed racing to operate since June last year, the BHA is now considering the detail in response to the welcome news of Monday 12 July.
For now, we continue to wish everyone the very best of health.
For a copy of the email sent to Annual Badgeholders on 20 September please click here.
In a typical year, Annual Badgeholders receive the following benefits –
• 18 days of high quality flat racing action including the Dante and Ebor Festivals with 30 black type races
• Use of the exclusive Nunthorpe Suite with its unrivalled view over the finish, full cash bar, cash buffet, tote betting and toilets*
• Use of the VIP Lawn Bar near the new Weighing Room*
• Use of premier car park D
• Complimentary racecard every day
• Rebate of £40 when booking the Ebor, Voltigeur,The Parade Ring Restaurants or a Box Package; please note this will be refunded only to the person who paid for the original booking. Junior Annual Badgeholders will qualify for a £15 rebate on the same basis. All rebates settled after the raceday.*
- Annual Badgeholders opting to use the Tailor Made Box Badge Option, will be provided with free access to that box.*
• Discount of £5 for the Melrose Club Lounge and Premier Racing Lounge, as well as discount of badge price.*
• A family member can join you in the Nunthorpe Suite on Family Sunday for just £13.00, a 50% discount on the daily County Stand badge rate
• Invitation to our Annual Badgeholder event
• Invitation to the Ebor Preview Evening on Tuesday 17 August, as places are limited please contact Debbie Shirt to secure your place. There will be a casual supper included in your subsrciption and a public bar
• reciprocal racedays*
• Reciprocal admission to Yorkshire County Cricket Club*
• Complimentary weekday access to Living North Fairs in spring and autumn.
• Earn Rewards4Racing loyalty points on online subscriptions
*These benefits remain subject to Covid -19 protocols and any resultant amendments to room capacities and service styles.
To apply to become an Annual Badgeholder please contact Debbie Shirt - [email protected] or 01904 683936. (Please note these contacts will be monitored remotely during any period of national or local lockdown, though your patience is much appreciated.)