Please click here for the latest email in regards to September Sunday which was sent out on Wednesday 12 August.
Important update regarding the cancellation of the May, June July and now August 2020 racedays, valid as at 7pm on a Friday 31st July.
With much regret, all fifteen racedays scheduled for May, June July and now August 2020 have now been cancelled as spectator events as part of the national response to the Coronavirus pandemic. This also affects the majority of reciprocal dates. Both the Ebor Festival and these away days remain set to operate "behind closed doors".
The announcements by Government on Friday 31st July that slowed the pace of the easing of certain measures meant the cancellation of the Goodwood pilot and any other such events in the immediate weeks ahead. Given the statutory obligations to Public Health England and our Local Authority, we simply ran out of time to welcome even our closet supporters.
Though this is disappointing news for Annual Badgeholders and all at York Racecourse, public health must be the priority.
There looks to be some fascinating racing ahead so our broadcaster partners, ITV and Racing TV should serve up a feast. Your can watch as Ed, Francesca and the team cover five races each day on ITV1, with Racing TV offering all twenty-eight contests live. Do look out for your complimentary pass to follow all the action.
The free digital racecard will also be available on this website on the eve of each day.
Thank you for the support as Annual Badgeholders at this challenging time for racing as both a sport and major employer.
Please note that some Junior and special Badges were still due for posting at the time when "lockdown" closed the Office. The same would apply for most recent renewals. These will be distributed before they are needed.
For a copy of the email update sent to all registered addresses on Wednesday 10th June click here.
Please click here for a copy of the email sent at the end of May, to all registered addresses.
Please click here for the email sent in regards to the Welcome to Yorkshire Ebor Festival, which was sent out on Friday 31 July.
We look forward to welcoming Annual Badgeholders, as well as the horses and their connections, as soon as it is advised as safe to do so.
For now, we wish everyone the very best of health.
In a typical year, Annual Badgeholders receive the following benefits –
• 18 days of high quality flat racing action including the Dante and Ebor Festivals with 30 black type races
• Use of the exclusive Nunthorpe Suite with its unrivalled view over the finish, full cash bar, cash buffet, tote betting and toilets
• Use of the VIP Lawn Bar near the new Weighing Room
• Use of premier car park D
• Complimentary racecard every day
• Rebate of £40 when booking the Ebor, Voltigeur,The Parade Ring Restaurants or a Box Package; please note this will be passed only to the person who paid for the original booking. Junior Annual Badgeholders will qualify for a £15 rebate on the same basis. All rebates settled after the raceday.
- Annual Badgeholders opting to use the Tailor Made Box Badge Option, will be provided with free access to that box.
• Discount of £5 for the Melrose Club Lounge and Premier Racing Lounge, as well as discount of badge price.
• A family member can join you in the Nunthorpe Suite on Family Sunday for just £13.00, a 50% discount on the daily County Stand badge rate
• Invitation to our Annual Badgeholder event
• Invitation to the Ebor Preview Evening
• reciprocal racedays
• Reciprocal admission to Yorkshire County Cricket Club
• Complimentary weekday access to Living North Fairs - LIVE Spring (20 March 2020) & Christmas (12 & 13 November 2020)
• Earn Rewards4Racing loyalty points on online subscriptions
To apply to become an Annual Badgeholder please contact Debbie Shirt - email@example.com or 01904 683936.