Further Booking Information
Early bird discounts apply to bookings for County Stand and Grandstand & Paddock until 4pm on the following dates: Dante Festival, 4th May - May Spring Meeting, 20th May - June Meeting, 3rd June - Summer Music Saturday, 17th June - John Smith's Cup Meeting, 1st July - Music Showcase Weekend, 15th July - Welcome to Yorkshire Ebor Festival, 10th August, September Sunday, 28th August - October Finale, 30th September.
Information in advance of your raceday will be enclosed with all badges/tickets and updated on the website. All tickets will be emailed or sent to the party organiser. Late bookings will be held for collection and the racecourse reserves the right to keep tickets/badges for collection rather than postal delivery. Free car parking available on all days unless stated otherwise. Information on disabled access is available here or by request.
- Group discounts are only applicable when tickets/badges are booked in advance. A FREE ticket/badge will be included for every 20 tickets/badges purchased. Accredited coach drivers driving a party will be admitted free of charge to Clocktower Enclosure when parking in the Coach Park. On the production of bone-fide worksheets to the Coach Park supervisor an entry voucher will be issued.
- For the Welcome to Yorkshire Ebor Festival there is both a four day and three day admission. The three day admission can be used on any choice of ANY three days, i.e. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, or Thursday, Friday, Saturday etc. Admission is strictly non-transferable.
- Juniors and over 65’s can be booked in advance. However concessions are for collection on the day of racing only, as proof of age is required, those requesting these concession must provide formal supporting documentation: a UK driving licence, government issued ID card or passport are acceptable. Children under 18 are admitted free of charge (under 16 with accompanying adult only).
In the interest of public safety, racegoers are not allowed to bring glass into any area of the racecourse.
- Summer Music Saturday and Music Showcase - Terms and Conditions
At the time of writing the following terms and conditions are correct for 2020:
1) The standard policy for transfers/upgrades will apply during racing, for example if racegoers wish to transfer between Clocktower Enclosure and Grandstand & Paddock then, subject to availability, they will be able to do so on payment of the upgrade fee. Transfers may not be possible during the concerts.
2) These are integrated events and admission is not available on a "concert only" basis; indeed the gates will be closed at the time of the last race. THERE WILL BE NO ADMISSION AFTER THE LAST RACE ON EACH DAY.
3) Music Showcase Weekend only: Children aged 5-15 need a ticket, maximum two children per adult. Racegoers aged 16 and 17 years old need a paid for admission, however they do not need to be accompanied. Limited number of child tickets available, once this allocation has been reached the full adult price ticket applies. On the other sixteen racedays, Children under 18 are admitted free of charge, with those under 16 required to have an accompanying adult.
4) Approximate timings for the music are as follows: Friday evening 8.30pm-10pm; Saturdays 5.30pm to 7pm.
5) Once the artists have been confirmed, circumstances beyond their control (e.g illness) may require a late change; please check the website for news closer to the event. Please refer to our official terms and conditions document for our refund policy.
6) The position of the stage for 2020 is at the southern end of Bustardthorpe Lawn on the main grandstand side. We will make good use of the giant screens and sound system to enhance the experience for all racegoers. Each year we seek to provide a sound and light system that improves racegoer experience. Please note in order to get closest to the stage racegoers will need to book entry to County Stand or Grandstand & Paddock.
- Premier Racing Lounge - Terms and Conditions
At the time of writing the following terms & conditions are correct for 2020:
- Premier Racing Lounge can be booked in advance and will only be available on the day subject to availability.
- Any cancellation is subject to the terms and conditions at Annex 2.
- Premier Racing Lounge cannot be bought as a topup to a County Stand badge and there are no early bird discounts.
- York Racecourse reserves the right to withdraw the Premier Racing Lounge to new bookings or amend the price for new bookings at any point.
- Standard terms and conditions of entry still apply.
- Please note all seats booked for must be paid for regardless of the age of the racegoer (i.e. under 18s) although this facility is not recommended for those under 18. - Every effort will be made to ensure the customer has access to the seat purchased. Management retains the right to make minor changes table configurations which may result in customer seat reservations being altered.
- Consistent with the informal lounge style, bookings are limited to 8 people per party.
- Melrose Club Lounge -Terms and Conditions
At the time of writing the following terms and conditions are correct for 2020:
- Melrose Club can be booked in advance and will only be available on the day subject to availability.
- Any cancellation within 21 days of the raceday will be refunded the County Stand badge element only. The Melrose Club Lounge top-up will be refunded if the cancellation is made 21 days or more prior to the raceday.
- York Racecourse reserves the right to withdraw the Melrose Club Lounge to new bookings or amend the price for new bookings at any point.
- Standard terms and conditions of entry still apply.
- In the unlikely event that the Melrose Club Lounge is not available on any given day then booked customers will be given the option of a full refund of the fee or transfer to another facility.
- Please note under 5's attend for free and children between the ages of 6 to 12 attend for reduced admission (racegoers in this age bracket are not charged an admission when accompanied by a paying adult). 13 years and over are required to pay the full Melrose Club Lounge price plus appropriate County Stand badge price for over 18's.
- Consistent with the informal lounge style, bookings are limited to 10 people per party.
Terms and Conditions
CIGARETTES AND E-CIGARETTES
The current smoking legislation regarding smoking in public places applies at the racecourse. The use of e-cigarettes is permitted, however they will be treated the same as tobacco products.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
The services that York Racecourse provides to you are subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("T&C"). York Racecourse reserves the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the T&C can be reviewed by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" hypertext link located at the bottom of our Web pages.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES.
Through our website, York Racecourse provides you with access to a variety of resources, including Racing Information,
Hospitality information and prices, useful Links and general information on the course itself (collectively "resources"). The resources, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new information, are subject to the T&C.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION.
Unless otherwise specified, the resources are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the resources.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
Permission to use Documents (such as press releases and FAQs) from the resources is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the resources is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the yorkracecourse.co.uk Web site or any other York Racecourse owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of York Racecourse Web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, or image from any York Racecourse Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by York Racecourse.
YORK RACECOURSE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YORK RACECOURSE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL YORK RACECOURSE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE RESOURCES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. YORK RACECOURSE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
NOTICES REGARDING DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL YORK RACECOURSE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE.
As a condition of your use of the resources, you will not use the resources for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any York Racecourse server, or the network(s) connected to any York Racecourse server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any York Racecourse server or to any of the resources, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. York Racecourse does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, York Racecourse specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized York Racecourse spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of York Racecourse. MATERIALS PROVIDED TO York Racecourse OR AT ANY York Racecourse WEB SITE.
York Racecourse does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to York Racecourse (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions").
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE YORK RACECOURSE'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF YORK RACECOURSE AND YORK RACECOURSE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. YORK RACECOURSE IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY YORK RACECOURSE OF THE SITE. UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY.
YORK RACECOURSE OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN YORK RACECOURSE'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO YORK RACECOURSE. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO YORK RACECOURSE OR ANYONE AT YORK RACECOURSE. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YORK RACECOURSE MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright © 2003 York Racecourse, The Racecourse,York YO23 1EX
TRADEMARKS: Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Send your questions to the appropriate contact to email@example.com