Location: Third Floor of Knavesmire Stand (above right)
- Dedicated grandstand seated balcony
- Final furlong view
- Table sizes of two to twelve (excluding Ladies Day)
- Welcome drink on arrival with amuse bouche
- Spectacular floor to ceiling windows
- A buffet and carvery of gourmet standard, modelled on the grand ocean liners, serving luncheon and afternoon tea
- Opportunity to mingle with fellow guests
- Feel free to enjoy a meal at your own pace
- County Stand admission with one carpark label per two guests
- Tote betting couriers serving your table
Click here to explore the Voltigeur Restaurant.
Voltigeur Restaurant Customer Feedback
"Many thanks to you and your team particularly Angie for the warm hospitality we received last week, this was our 3rd year and as before everyone had a fabulous time. The venue and the viewing platform are excellent, and the buffet is out of this world, and this year to cap all that I won a few pounds, hopefully we will be back next year. Please pass on our thanks to everyone." - 2023
To book online please click here.