Location: Fourth Floor of the Ebor Stand (above left)
- Terrace with views towards the Parade Ring
- Balcony view of the Winning Post
- Shared tables of ten or twelve
- Champagne and canape reception on arrival
- Selection of fine wines & Prosecco
- Complimentary bar (excluding champagne)
- Spectacular floor to ceiling windows
- A buffet and carvery of gourmet standard, serving luncheon and afternoon tea
- Opportunity to mingle with fellow guests
- County Stand admission with one carpark label per two guests
- Tote betting couriers serving your table
Click here to explore the Ebor Restaurant.
Ebor Restaurant Customer Feedback
"Attention to detail and personal service second to none. Our personal server was excellent in making it a special day. The whole day was fantastic, the view from the balcony was great and the little touches just made the day even more special." - 2023
To book online click here.